Wednesday, August 6, 2008

10 Reasons I Love Being an Education Major

In no particular order:
  1. Nobody will ever ask me "What will you do with that degree?"
  2. No labs.
  3. Learning about learning helps in all other classes.
  4. Anything I learn in any class could somehow be used in a lesson plan.
  5. Our professors know how to teach well.
  6. We're graduating during an exciting time in education.
  7. We have to know a little bit of everything - psychology, history, sociology, biology...
  8. We stick together. We help each other. We want each other to do well.
  9. We're all a bit crazy, and we bring that out in each other.
  10. Being proud to tell people my major.
Who else has some answers?

1 comment:

Betty said...

Those are ten great reasons. I'm glad you have some wonderful professors and friends. Being able to work together is so important. I know what you mean about the little bit crazy part. It sure adds to the fun.